ASFB Membership Categories and Fees
- Ordinary Membership - One Year: $60
- Student Membership: For students at a recognised university or college. Cost: $30.
- Ordinary Membership - 3 Years: $150
- Retired Membership - 1 Year: $30
All fees include GST and are in $AU.
Overseas members are welcome.
Students wishing to upgrade their membership to ordinary membership should send an email to email@example.com requesting an upgrade.
As a member you will receive
- Discounted registration for ASFB conferences and workshops
- The society's bi-annual electronic newsletter
- Access to a range of awards, research and travel grants
- Rights to run for the executive council
- Instant online access to the members only section which includes access to past and present ASFB newsletters
How to join?
If you would like to become a member please click here.
To setup your ASFB membership select the ‘Organisations’ tab on the left; in the ‘Join a Society’ screen choose ‘click here’ and select the ASFB Society located at the bottom of page. Select your Membership type, click on ‘Join’. Select your payment preference. Once your payment is entered you will be returned to the Membership Confirmation screen; click on ‘Return to Dashboard’; where you can download an invoice if required.
Students are required to answer questions relating to their supervisor in Extras via your dashboard.
If you are an existing member and would like to check your current membership status, you can log into your membership profile.