Membership of ASFB
The ASFB has two categories of membership as shown below:
- Ordinary Membership: Cost: $60 for one year OR $150 for three years.
- Student Membership: For students at a recognised university or college. Cost: $30.
All fees include GST and are in $AU.
Overseas members are welcome.
Institutions are invited to join and should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting an institutional membership.
Students wishing to upgrade their membership to ordinary membership should send an email to email@example.com requesting an upgrade.
As a member you will receive
- Discounted registration for ASFB conferences and workshops
- The society's bi-annual electronic newsletter
- Access to a range of awards, research and travel grants
- Rights to run for the executive council
- Instant online access to the members only section which includes access to past and present ASFB newsletters
How to join?
There are three steps to becoming a member of ASFB:
Step 1: Register with the ASFB website
- Click the register link on the Welcome Page or the My Dashboard.
- Fill in the form and press Submit (you will need a unique user name)
- A validation email will be sent to you.
- Click the link in the validation email to return to the AEMS site and login.
Step 2: Apply for membership
- Login to the website.
- Click the link to New Membership in My Dashboard.
- Fill in all sections of the membership form and click Submit.
- Print the tax invoice / receipt that appears - it will also be emailed to you.
Step 3: Notice of acceptance
- Once your membership is approved your payment will be processed and you will be issued with a tax receipt via email.