Awards » K. Radway Allen Award
K. Radway Allen Award
Purpose of Award
- Awarded for an outstanding contribution in fish or fisheries science.
- Most of the research has to be done in Australia, but the award is not restricted to members of the Society.
- The process of the award will be annual, but the award will not necessarily be given each year.
- Nominations will not be called.
- The President will appoint a Chair and Selection Committee from Society members.
- The Selection Committee will be anonymous.